Friday, October 12, 2012

Baby Announcement!

                                                       (Sarah Wornath Photography)

   I have been thinking about this blog entry for some time now. I am still trying to figure out exactly how I want this post to go. I don't want this post to glorify Satan and his disgusting works, but I want it to Glorify God, and his miracles...

   We are beyond excited that we are expecting a child due the beginning of April. I am currently 14 weeks pregnant right now. This road has not always been easy, and I know I am not the only one who has struggled along the way; which selfishly provides some comfort to me. Let me update on the bumpy roads..

   This is our 7th pregnancy...that is not a typo. I have had 3 miscarriages and 1 ectopic pregnancy. There are only a few people who understand what my family has gone through, and I thank God for their kind spirits and wordless hugs. I have never been a person to dwell on things, but when I stop and think about it, it hurts sometimes. Not only do I go through the loss, but the emotional pain of watching my husband and children try to understand what is happening. I will never forget when we found out about our first loss, I had already knew something was not right, but when the Doctor told us and my husband broke down in tears, I couldn't help but think I let him down. That is a dark place I never wish to ever be again. But most importantly God brought me through all of them. I feel closer to him now then I ever have. I don't want answers, because it will never make a difference. I day dream about what my children look like, and the day I get to see them in heaven, and that is all that matters.

   I want to Thank all of the people who prayed for us and for your continuing support. I am so thankful to have such close friends and family who love us, and share our excitements with us and mourn during our losses with us. It is a blessing!

   We had a lot of appointments and blood draws in the beginning but baby is right on track. I am thankful each and every day that I have once again been given this beautiful gift of becoming a Mother!
 Here is our recent family picture.
(Sarah Wornath Photography)
 
 
 <3 you all!

  

2 comments:

  1. That's so awsome Camille. I knew you would be able to have another baby. God's grace is sufficient, and He will give you the desires of your heart. You and Tony are awesome parents and wonderfull people. We love you and pray many more blessings to you guys and the girls. Love you, Amy and Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will never let me down! No matter what. Thanks for being the best mother and wife anyone could ask for!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete