Monday, May 14, 2012

Welcome!

   Okay folks, lets get a couple of things straight!!
1. I am not a writer, so there will be lots of errors, and I honestly could care less.
2. I am not a photographer, enough said.
3. I dislike cooking, so you probably won't find any yummy recipes on this blog.
4. I like to add dots (.....) to almost everything, just ask anyone who has ever received a text from me. I think it adds a little something.... and yes I call them dots, not periods. :)

   With that said, I would like to introduce you to my New Years resolution. (Yes i meant to say that). I have been wanting to start a blog since last year and January I decided I would do it! Obviously that did not work out very well... So, I am hoping that through this blog and journey I can update family and friends on our everyday lives, write my thoughts down, learn something about myself, and take more pictures of my family!

   I think I will start with the basics. My name is Camille....okay I'm totally kidding. Lets try this again, Tony and I met in 2002. In the Target parking lot, I think this is why I am in love with that store. I was with some friends and we were heading bowling but had to make a stop first to meet up with one of their friends. And there he was.....Asian. So long story, my friend had some guys he wanted me to meet but said Tony wasn't one of them because he was Asian and didn't think he was my type. Ha ha. Thanks Tom! So its our little inside joke. I introduced myself and well the rest is history.
 
   I was headed to college in Billings and Tony was headed to Texas for Basic Training. Once Tony graduated from Basic, then Tech, he was stationed in Cheyenne, Wyoming. After long weekends of driving back and forth from Billings-Cheyenne, I decided to move to Cheyenne...I'm sure some of you have no idea where Cheyenne even is. I sure didn't, when Tony first told me where he was getting stationed at I was really bummed because I thought it was in a different Country :) It didn't take us long to figure out we were meant for each other Forever & Always, so 2003 we got married!
   This is obviously not from 2003. This was on our Christmas cruise in 2009.

   That's it for right now. Thank you for following me on this journey. This has been something I have always wanted to do but never got the motivation and courage to do so.

5 comments: